Moissanite Loose Stones 30 Day Free Returns
We understand that most of our interstate and international customers have not seen Moissanite before; therefore we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on Moissanite loose stones only. Simply return the loose stone in its original, unused condition within 30 days for an exchange or full refund.
Exceptions To The Free 30 Days Return Policy
The following items cannot be returned due to their personalised nature: items that have been engraved, resized or modified, previously exchanged items and custom designed jewellery.
Custom Designed Rings
Since all of our engagement rings and wedding bands are custom-made to your personal specifications and cannot be resold, we do not offer refunds or returns unless the item is faulty or damaged (please see our Warranty page for more information).
See Before You Buy
To ensure you are completely comfortable with your purchase, we offer all Cullen Moissanite customers a See Before You Buy service. This applies to loose stones only and allows you to see the radiance and beauty of a Moissanite before making a final decision.
Full payment before dispatch is required, and you must return the jewellery within 30 days (of our dispatch) without signs of wear or scratches to be refunded in full.
Please read our Warranty and Terms of Sale policies before making your purchase to ensure you understand the terms and conditions of your purchase. If you believe your item qualifies for a return or refund, please complete the below process.
How To Return An Order
- Call us on (03) 90685378 for one of our team to arrange for your order to be sent back to our Melbourne showroom. One of our helpful representatives will instruct you on the next steps.
- Return to our Melbourne showroom. You may return your item to our Melbourne showroom. Please book an appointment prior to visiting our showroom.
- When returning by mail, all returns and exchanges must include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and all stone certificates. Wrap the jewellery securely in a protective shipping package together with a copy of the invoice and a note with your contact details.
- Own shipping method and insurance. Returns postage and insurance is at your own expense; Cullen Moissanite is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage.
We strongly advise you to obtain proof of delivery, such as a signature by us on receipt.
Please send the item to the following address:
Suite 406 – 89 High St Kew VIC 3101
Once we receive your order, our jeweller will verify the condition of the item and documents. Returns take between 1 to 5 business days to process upon receipt of the item. A refund will be issued via the same payment method used for the purchase. If for any reason you require an alternative form of payment, please contact us.
Exceptions To This Returns Policy
Cullen Moissanite reserves the right to refuse to refund or exchange to any customer the price of the jewellery if:
- It is not returned within 30 days of our dispatch.
- There is evidence of use and wear of the item.
- It is a specially (custom) made item.
- It is a ring that has been resized to your specifications (including a ring that is made in your finger size specially for you).
- An incorrect finger size is supplied by the customer.
- The reason is not related to quality issues.
- The quality issue can be easily rectified by our jeweller.
- Damage has been done due to insufficient or careless packaging.