30-day money back guarantee for Moissanite loose stones
We understand that most of our interstate and international customers have not seen Moissanite before; therefore we offer a 20-day money back guarantee on Moissanite loose stones only.
See Before You Buy Guarantee
We offer a see-before-you-buy option for all customers, as we want to make sure you are completely comfortable making your purchase. This only applies to loose stones and gives the customer a chance to see the radiance and beauty of a Moissanite to ensure it is what they are looking for before making a final decision.
Full payment before dispatch is required, and you must return the jewellery within 20 days (of our dispatch) without signs of wear or scratches, and you will be refunded in full.
Online Purchases –
- Engagement Rings- As all engagement rings are custom made, we do not offer refunds or returns unless the item is faulty or damages (Please see below for more information).
- Loose Stones- As part of our See Before You Buy program, we accept reruns of loose stones up to 20 days after the initial purchase of the stone.
Returning Jewellery or Stones to Cullen Moissanite
- Contact us first to advise us of your intention;
- Wrap the jewellery securely in a protective shipping container together with a copy of the invoice and a note with your contact details;
- Postage and insurance is at your own expense;
We strongly advise to obtain proof of delivery, such as a signature by us on receipt;
- Send the item to the following address:
Cullen Moissanite (For security reasons, do not write the word fine jewellery on the envelope)
Suite 212, 89 High St Kew, VIC 3101
Cullen Moissanite reserves the right to refuse to refund or exchange to any customer the price of the jewellery if:
It is not returned back within 14 days of our dispatch.
There is evidence of use and wear of the item.
It is a specially (custom) made item.
It is a ring that has been resized to your specifications (including a ring that is made in your finger size specially for you).
An incorrect finger size is supplied by the customer.
The reason is not related to quality issue.
Damage has been done due to insufficient or careless packaging.