All Cullen Jewellery all custom rings come with One Free Resizing within the first six months of purchase. To arrange this service, please book an appointment here.
We offer two options when resizing your ring:
- (Recommended) Make an appointment at our Melbourne showroom and have your ring size accurately measured. Our expert jewellers may take from 1 to 4 business days to resize your ring.
- Alternatively, you may contact our team to arrange for your ring to be posted back to us. In this case, you will need to be accurate about the new ring size you request. Only one complimentary resizing is granted per purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: If the ring needs resizing more than 3 sizes +/-, it may incur an extra cost or the setting may need to be replaced altogether.
SOME RINGS CANNOT BE RESIZED
Due to the design and fabrication of certain rings, some rings cannot be resized. This will be clearly specified in the product description of any such ring or you will be advised by our team during the custom design process.
Before purchasing such a ring, we strongly recommend visiting our showroom to try on the design first.
For your reference these rings cannot be resized:
- Full pavé bands
Platinum, White Gold, Yellow Gold and Rose Gold rings can be resized by the following amount:
- Pavé band – (⅔ pave and less) 2.5 sizes up or 2 sizes down.
- Triple pavé band – 1 size up or 1/2 down only.
- Plain band – 4 sizes up or down
Please note: The above size ranges are in AU sizing.
Exceptions to the above resizing rules:
- Basket Settings – Due to the nature of the basket, it is unable to be bent around like a normal band and therefore cannot be resized by much without the band looking more like an oval.
A basket setting can be resized ½ size less than the above ‘can be resized’ sizes depending on if your ring is a plain, pavé or triple pavé band. For example a basket setting with a pavé band can only be resized 2 sizes up and 1.5 sizes down.
- Cathedral setting – Due to the cathedral design, the jewellers ability to maintain a round shape is limited because only the bottom half of the band can be rounded which means the ring can look oval when a large resize is done. A Cathedral Setting can be resized ½ size less than the above ‘can be resized’ sizes depending on if your ring is a plain, pavé or triple pavé band.